Monday 20 June 2011

Canterbury Launch Party at Therapy Store






Designer Oli Hill of Canterbury Global asked me to come along to their Launch Party event last Thursday. The place was bursting with impeccably dressed people, which definitely did the surroundings justice, being based at the Therapy Store, Shoreditch. After a long day of slogging it in the studio I was more than up for a drink and a dance, and was so glad that all the guests were too! Oli was a great host, and I hope to get an invite to the next Canterbury Party. Here are the illustrations of some of the wonderful people I met from the event.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun, through your artful eye! I can definitely picture it. xx from Soleil

    http://sharpthreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...