Tuesday 5 July 2011

Kingston at Graduate Fashion Week







One of my favourite kinds of illustrations to do are of the catwalk... you have no time to think about what you're drawing and have no recollection about what you just saw in the show because you're in auto-pilot. A few weeks ago (very late post, I know...) I illustrated the catwalk for the Kingston Graduates at Graduate Fashion Week (being a 2nd Yr Fashion Student myself) I loved the show and personal highlights were Patricia Pereira da Costa (view earlier posts to see full illustrated collection) and Bethany Borough (pictured second from bottom) to view all the graduate's Final Collections, Arts Thread has a beautiful archive of all of their portfolios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...