Thursday 27 October 2011

Anne Valérie Hash x Vic Riches Design Project







I'm writing this 45 minutes before my deadline for this project... I haven't been to sleep yet (it's 08:46am) but I've drunk so many forms of caffeine I don't think it's going to happen any time soon!

This is the end result of my Self-Initiated at Kingston University. As I mentioned, I got in touch with Théodora Blumkine, a designer at Anne Valérie Hash and went to visit the Fashion House in Paris last weekend! It was so inspiring, and really helped get my designs together.

As well as these boards, I also did fabric samples exploring different textures  and the idea of a Trompe L'oeil 'wet look'.

I'll add more to this later, but I'm too wired/delirious to concentrate. Adobe Illustrator is the best way to fry your brain over night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...